Wednesday, January 23, 2008

co-bloggers wanted

It's been my experience through trying to build an attorney directory (future of that: up in the air) and trying to get a message board going (present of that: not going so much) that attorneys are information sponges and participation pet rocks.

I can say that. I'm an attorney.

As we have about six weeks before the next event in the FACDL quo warranto case (oral arguements -- I'm going to spell it that way anyway, spell check), I'd love to know how things are going around the state.

Are the Regional Counsels taking dependency cases where you are? Do you have a point of view you'd like to add to this blog? Do you disagree with the tone of this blog but want to contribute to solutions to problems of providing defense to the indigent in dependency cases? Do you want to start a statewide organization of dependency defense attorneys?

Or rather, do you want to write for this blog?

If so, and I reserve the right to say "no thanks" (how's that for a pitch?) use this link to find the contact information for DependencyDefense.com. It would be great to have more writers here with different perspectives than mine and more information than I can gather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that we, in Marion County, read your blogs but I know that people in other parts of the Fifth Circuit don't know about the site. We have tried to spread the word and will continue to do so but I think we need to find a way to get notice of this site out to other attorneys? If I was computer literate, I would be happy to help with the blog but if there is anything I can do, please feel free to let me know.

ArrMatey said...

Thank you for that.